Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Intention"By Isira Sananda,

letter no. 4 - intention
Hello everyone, You might remember that in letter 2 I made reference to intention and that it played a significant and specific role in some of the results I have experienced in my life.The thing is - intention is playing a role in EVERY result in our life. It's just that most people are not really aware of this. And, even those who are aware of the intention factor may still not know how effective it is when you align with it in the right way, or how to do so most effectively and consciously. But what do I mean by that?I know - all these manifestation and mastery stories just keep adding to the picture - kind of like the knife sale: "But wait - there's more"!Well - the good news is - No. 1 - I'm not actually trying to sell you something, I'm trying to give you something...And No.2 - even if life IS telling you - "but wait there's more" - this is the sort of thing you can only benefit from.Why? Because it's essential stuff.Essential to what?You.Life.Your happiness. Your awakening. Your fulfillment. (I don't think more knives are so essential. ☺)And that's true inspiration. But to get inspiration rolling you have to have the right formula of intentions.So. Here's what I want to give you:3 of the most important clues about working with the power of intention.These clues may seem incredibly simple. But they are powerful and more important than you can imagine. And they work.1/ Watch every thought - every thought is attached to an intention. When you watch your thoughts you can be far more selective of your intentions. Many intentions unfortunately come from the superficial self. It's why people's lives are full of so many superficial and unfulfilling things.2/ Prepare your space for the reflection and holding of intention. You must not have distractions. Distractions waste your energy and keep your energy hooked at a superficial level. Your intention will only work if it connects at the right level of your being. This means you must be in the right state of energy with the right level of vibration. So, always meditate before you set intention. In other words - if you already meditate then intention should follow at the end - when you are in a deeper and clearer space.3/ Set a regular time to get clear on your intentions - EVERY DAY. Your schedule should include reflection about your intention for your state of BEING - that means how you intend to feel, and be aware in the state of the NOW. This must come FIRST. Then align with the intention you have for the day. Then align with the intention you have for a goal. Then align with an intention you have for your life.Now... I am also going to encourage you to look further than these 3 clues I just gave you. Why? Because without the right application even intention can fall short. Intention needs a follow up energy - right energy AND right habit. And this is what I can give you in the programs.In the program The Presence * 1 I give you practical teachings to help you establish the right placement and vibration of your awareness (along with many other powerful applications and insights) and the right habits that create true Self Mastery - a life of real happiness, peace and true power. In The Presence II *1, I take you into the underlying and integrating depths of these practices. That means you get to work CONSCIOUSLY with your vibrational levels (I don't mean just your usual idea of 'conscious' either), align with awareness and anchor your awareness and intentions in the place it matters most... the place that gets real results! From there the right habits are well anchored and easier to sustain.My deepest heart's intention is for YOU to get results. This is why I am so enthusiastic about what I can give you. Because I know it works. I have been there - and I have results.I know some of you have already been getting results - especially if you have been to The Presence I. And, I know that there is still so much more... because I know it's a process... and when you show up YOU take the journey. And, you only get results if you TAKE the journey. I am so enthusiastic that I want to help you take that step. That's why I keep giving to you in different ways. And one of those ways is to offer you a discount to the next program - The Presence II. All you need to do is call Sophie at Living Awareness and say the word INTENTION. * 2 If you haven't been to the first program - or you just aren't able to make it, I would really recommend you use the guided CD I produced called - Awaken to Self (just click here to have a look at it). This is a powerful way to clear the space of non-effective intention - make the space of the right level of energy - and set clear and effective intentions into place in your life.So remember: inspiration gets you started, intention sets you rolling, habit keeps you going and the space in which you do all of this is where you ground it.Hey, and guess what? The fact that you received this letter is a good sign that you are getting closer and closer to grounding your soul's true intentions.I look forward to sharing further with you.Great Love and Blessed INTENTIONS,Isira
Extras *1 The Presence I and The Presence II are a core programs that allow you to access experientially who you truly are. For more details click here. *2 Call Sophie on 9091 6833 or 0404 162285 to book and find out how you can be eligible for a discount for The Presence II.
We hope you have enjoyed this gift. Please feel free to pass it on."Love is a gift that keeps on giving" Isira
www.isira.com

No comments:

Post a Comment