Sunday, August 9, 2009

Metatrons Cube,

Throughout all the metaphysical literature available in books, on the internet , information on the open eyed meditation using sacred geometry is extremely scarce if at all available
It is one of the most powerful and rapid systems of spiritual advanced that we have at our disposal, yet it is largely ignored.
It is baffling in its simplicity of use, but encompasses many of the most guarded and complex esoteric secrets of the universe and creation.
5 planetary attunements
10 sephiras of the tree of life empowered with esoteric properties attuned.
This part of the workshop is very powerful and rare.
Ancient of Days Empowerment.
Metatron's Sigil on the Rose Cross Empowered.
Metatron Initation.
Special Metatron Heart Attunement.
and more.

2 comments:

  1. I have watched this untruth for some time now, and wish to correct it. Gary Samms is NOT the author of "Open Eye Meditation on Sacred Geometry, specifically Metatron's Cube". I know because I am. My name is Cynthia Kerns, and I wrote that document in 1998. I gave it to one person at a newspaper and lost the original. 15 years later I see it on Scribd, name and business erased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. tulja bhavani

    ReplyDelete