Thursday, October 22, 2009

Initiations for Ancient Adepts and Modern Mystics

Initiations for Ancient Adepts
and Modern Mystics
To Those Who Seek Reunion With God
In Service To Mankind



The teaching you are about to read is an advanced mystery school teaching that you can assimilate bit by bit for spiritual acceleration and reunion with God. Given by Sanat Kumara through his messenger, Elizabeth Clare Prophet, it outlines a path of sacrifice, surrender, selflessness and service that leads to permanent soul integration with God and that all saints, adepts and mystics, East and West, have walked.

An initiation is a test given by a master. At the discretion of the master, initiations may be given a number of times or postponed until further readiness. Each test passed clears the way to anchor more light and to advance in spiritual attainment.

The Ruby Ray initiations described below are an ever-transcending spiral:

• The initiations in Spirit that help us to become the Christ incarnate
• The initiations in Matter where we “work the works of Him that sent us”
• The initiations of the Saints who follow the Lamb and anchor the Divine Word

The initiations are sponsored through four spiritual offices described in the books of Ezekiel and Revelation as the Lion, the Man, the Calf and the Flying Eagle. These four offices anchor the energies of fire, air, water and earth through the signs of Leo, Aquarius, Taurus and Scorpio into our etheric, mental, emotional and physical bodies.

The book explains: “The Four Cosmic Forces sustain the vision of God as universal awareness of the Creator within the creation. They are perpetually stepping down the light of Solar Logoi, cosmic messengers of Alpha and Omega positioned in the flaming yods of the galaxies. They render the light, the energy of the Word, intelligible to electrons in the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms. They deliver the initiations of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the Mother to souls making their way to the Great Pyramid of Life.”



The Initiations of the Word in Spirit





Four masters in the heaven world step down the great light of the four cosmic forces into an energy that we work with on Earth. They are Lord Maitreya, Gautama Buddha, Jesus Christ and Sanat Kumara.

Lord Maitreya occupies the office of the Lion as the Father. He demonstrates the path of sacrifice through the mastery of the memory, or etheric body. Lord Jesus occupies the office of the Man as the Son. He demonstrates the path of surrender through the mastery of the mind, or mental body. Lord Sanat Kumara occupies the office of the Eagle as the Mother. He demonstrates the path of selflessness through the mastery of desire, or emotional body. Lord Gautama Buddha occupies the office of the Calf as the Holy Spirit. He demonstrates the path of service through the mastery of the physical body.

These four masters help us to become the Christ incarnate through four initiations, the "initiations foursquare." Each initiation contains the blueprint of the City Foursquare, described in the Book of Revelation. If you chart the initiations in the order they are given, the pathway of energy is like the lightning flash described in Kabbalah that brings the light of Ein Sof, the ineffable God, into the world of form (see above chart). This is the New Jerusalem coming out of heaven, also described by John in Revelation.




Lord Maitreya Initiates Us on the Path
of Sacrifice Through the Office of the Lion



The first initiation is the initiation of sacrifice that comes on the North Gate, through the office of the Lion, occupied by Lord Maitreya (p.123). Lord Maitreya initiates us in the etheric/fire quadrant. He teaches the command of the sacred fire in heaven and in earth. He sets the blueprint for the initiations that will follow and imparts the spiritual fire we need to move forward.

The book describes: “When the lion roars, the fire of First Cause proceeds out of his mouth with the force of the fiery baptism.” Lord Maitreya opens the sacred mysteries of the heart under the hierarchy of Leo. He facilitates the divine interchange between Father and Son, where the son declares, “I and my Father are one,” and the father replies, “This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.”

To receive the initiation of the Lion, you must be willing to sacrifice all self-indulgence. You must be willing to eat the book described in Revelation as “sweet in the mouth and bitter in the belly.” This means you must be ready to study and assimilate spiritual teachings that, by and by, will lead you to forsake your human agendas and set your course towards oneness with God.

What is the message of the little book? To slay all self indulgence, to embody the four cosmic forces, to become the fullness of Christ in the footsteps of Jesus and to impart this awareness to others so they might do likewise.

Sanat Kumara explains that the little book is sweet in the mouth and bitter in the belly because the word of God, when it is given, is received joyfully and eagerly by his sons and daughters. Once they realize, however, that they must go through a painful process of purging in order to achieve a complete transformation of consciousness, they experience the seeming bitterness of sacrifice, surrender, selflessness, and service.

To seek union with Maitreya, you may not challenge the Law of the Father. You must stop playing Russian roulette with spiritual self-annihilation. You must forsake the misuses of the sacred fire in all of your energy centers so you can receive the initiations of the Tree of Life.

Receiving baptism from Lord Maitreya is an inner initiation that requires right choosing. It activates the yellow ray of wisdom and illumination that is focused in the crown chakra. Then, you will begin to teach the mastery of the soul wedded to Christ in the etheric (memory) body.

Sanat Kumara explains that Maitreya's spiritual office is opposed by forces of evil described in the Book of Revelation as the dragon. The dragon is personified through the seed of Lucifer (the son of the morning who fell, described in Isaiah), the watchers and their soulless creation.



Prayer of Sacrifice


O Beloved Maitreya, thou Lion of God, I ask in the name of God I AM THAT I AM and in the name of Jesus Christ: help me to shed my human ego. Help me to let go of that which I have held dear—my name, my fame, my wants, my human ambition, my pride, my resentments, and any sense of unworthiness or false humility. Help me to sacrifice for a greater cause, for my permanent reunion with God. Help me to assimilate the teachings that are sweet in the mouth and bitter in the belly. Help me to overcome. Help me to sustain the fervor to always keep on keeping on, no matter what the test. Flood my crown chakra now with the wisdom of God that I might know better, do better and come home. Through your emissary Archangel Jofiel, cast out the carnal mind of Lucifer, all luciferian seeds, clones and carbon copies within and without. Bind the watchers and their godless, soulless creation. This which I call forth for myself, I call forth for every lightbearer on this planet. Let it be done according to God’s Holy Will. Om. Amen






Lord Gautama Buddha Initiates Us on the
Path of Service Through the Office of the Calf



The next initiation is an initiation of service, brought to us on the West Gate through Gautama Buddha (p. 124). It comes through the Calf, which Sanat Kumara explains is the archetype of the Christ crucified. This initiation is physical, in that it requires we take up our burdens and balance our karma in a physical way.

To receive this initiation, we must be willing to be crucified—spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and in some cases physically—in order to balance our personal karma and to carry an increment of world karma, as Jesus did.

The crucifixion is the death of indulgent human self-love so the Divine Ego can arise. It is an alchemy of self-transcendence whereby “this mortal shall put on immortality and this corruptible shall put on incorruption,”as the apostle Paul explained. By balancing our karma and holding the balance for the weight of the world, we also render great service to life.

To advance on the path of reunion with God, we must be willing to forsake selfishness and to experience suffering and persecution. We affirm with the apostle Paul, “I die daily,” and rejoice in the promise of the resurrection described by John: “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.”

The initiation of the West Gate is an initiation of love. It activates the pink ray of God’s love, focused in the heart chakra. As the love fire of our heart expands, so does our ability to render service in the earth.

Sanat Kumara explains that the spiritual office of Gautama Buddha is opposed by forces of evil described in the Book of Revelation as the false prophet and his false hierarchy of false prophets.



Prayer of Service


Beloved Lord Gautama Buddha, in the name of God I AM THAT I AM and in the name of Jesus Christ, help me to drink the full cup, as Jesus did. No matter what difficulties, persecutions, or pain may come my way, help me to keep my eye on the goal. Help me to bear my cross and rejoice in knowing that I serve my brothers and sisters and lighten their load. Help me to be obedient to the law of return, to be faithful to the end of cycles when all debts have been paid. Expand the love of my heart day by day that I might serve all life free, and especially those who are nearest to me. Through your emissary Archangel Uzziel, cast out the consciousness of the false prophet in the microcosm and in the macrocosm, that would jeer at the Christ crucified and at the promise of the resurrection. This which I call forth for myself, I call forth for every lightbearer on this planet. Let it be done according to God’s Holy Will. Om. Amen





Lord Jesus Initiates Us on the Path of
Surrender Through the Office of the Man



The third initiation is an initiation of surrender through the Office of the Man occupied by Jesus (p.125). The Man represents the wayshower, the living Saviour who saves our soul in the resurrection.

The initiation of the man occupies the mental plane and requires us to make a conscious choice. Here, we must be willing to surrender our ego dramas and embrace the resurrection through which we become Sons and Daughters of God.

There comes a point on the spiritual path when, having experienced the crucifixion, we must come down from the cross. We must surrender our affronts, the via dolorosa (path of sorrows), and our identification with spiritual, mental, emotional or physical duress. We must be willing to let the old man die and be born again, resurrected as a new creature in Christ. We must understand the words of Jesus recorded by John, “Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone, but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.” When we stop identifying with our suffering, we can bring forth this fruit.

The initiation of the East Gate is an initiation of power that comes after we have anchored a certain increment of wisdom and love through the previous two initiations. It activates the blue ray of God’s power, focused in the throat chakra. True spiritual power is having the wisdom to love. It comes to us when we are resurrected in Christ and go forth as a mighty harvester speaking the Word of God for deliverance.

Sanat Kumara explains the spiritual office of Jesus is opposed by forces of evil described in the Book of Revelation as Satan, the Antichrist, the original murderer and his murder, personified through the false hierarchy of antichrists and the seed of Satan. During his Palestinian ministry, it was Satan who tempted Jesus after forty days in the wilderness and again in the garden of Gethsemane.



Prayer of Surrender


In the name of God I AM THAT I AM, my own Holy Christ Self, Beloved Lord Jesus, help me to surrender my identification with pain, suffering, victimization and any and all resentment or anger at God that I have held on to through a false sense of injustice. Grant me faith. Strip me of the fear of dying as I lay down my lesser self. Walk with me into the tomb of matter, the chrysalis, so that I might emerge as the butterfly, as a new creature in Christ, my own resurrected Self. Then may I go forth to deliver the Word, to bring home the harvest empowered by your grace. Through your emissary Archangel Zadkiel, consume the seeds of Satan and the consciousness of the antichrist that would murder the divine manchild aborning within my heart and soul. This which I call forth for myself, I call forth for every lightbearer on this planet. Let it be done according to God’s Holy Will. Om. Amen





Sanat Kumara Initiates Us on the Path of
Selflessness Through the Office of the Flying Eagle



The final initiation is an initiation of selflessness brought to us by Sanat Kumara through the office of the Flying Eagle (p. 126). The Flying Eagle is the vision of the Woman united with the Holy Spirit, teaching her children self-effacement, selflessness and soul mastery.

This initiation marks our union with God. It occupies the emotional quadrant of our being and demands that we purge our subconscious of all desires that are less than the desiring to be God.

The intent set forth in the first initiation comes full circle. Having let go of all human wanting and pride, we become filled with the Spirit of God. We repeat the words taught by Jesus to Saint Catherine of Siena, “Thou the all, I the nothing,” and become vessels of our higher self and of the Holy Spirit.

To receive this initiation of selflessness, you must be willing to slay self-idolatry and self-love and follow the Flying Eagle at ascension’s gate. Only by lightening your load of human substance can you partake with the saints who have ascended in light.

The initiation of the South Gate is an initiation of purity. It activates the white ray of God’s purity, the Shekinah glory in the base of the spine chakra. The more we are purified, the more our emotional body becomes filled with a great desiring to be God.

Sanat Kumara explains that his spiritual office is opposed by forces of evil described in the Book of Revelation as the Great Whore and the scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy. These are personified through false pastors who feed on the light of their followers, leading the children of God astray by warping the divine Word and by promoting a personality cult. The imposters represent the anti-church and the anti-apostles, under the false hierarchy office of the Adversary of the Ancient of Days and his hierarchy of adversaries drunken with the light of the saints and the martyrs of Jesus.



Prayer of Selflessness


In the name I AM THAT I AM, in the name of Jesus Christ, Beloved Lord Sanat Kumara, thou Flying Eagle at Ascension’s Gates, help me to follow you. Grant me the purity of soul that I need to reach the pinnacle of being. Help me to cast all lesser desires into the flame, all pride of position, all fears and blames. Intensify the white fire in my base of the spine chakra, elevating my soul on the shaft of Mother Light up the tree of life, imbued with the Shekinah glory. I run to you, to my union with God and I forsake all else, that I might receive the crown of Life. Through your emissary Archangel Uriel, help me to cast out all superconscious, conscious, subconscious and unconscious craving to be superior to others. Root out from my consciousness the lusts of the Great Whore and most especially my vulnerability to pride, which goeth before the fall. Help me to die daily to my human ego, to stop reinforcing the agendas of my human personality. Grant me humility and an ever-increasing momentum in glorifying God. This which I call forth for myself, I call forth for every lightbearer on this planet. Let it be done according to God’s Holy Will. Om. Amen





The Initiations of the Work in Matter







Each of these four masters also initiate us in the Matter spheres. This is where the Word becomes the Work, as we demonstrate our mastery in daily service to life. The Word of Spirit is anchored in Matter through action, and the New Jerusalem descending out of Heaven becomes the City Foursquare.

The four gates are still guarded by the offices of the lion, the calf, the man and the flying eagle. In matter however, they are occupied by the souls of devotees who are grouped into four categories:

(1) the saints on the North gate
(2) the great multitude on the West Gate
(3) the two witnesses held by the prophets, messengers and Christed ones on the East Gate
(4) the Woman clothed with the Sun and her children, who keep the vigil at the mystery school on the South Gate.

The four initiations in matter are four stages in Christhood and "initiations of the Lamb" that reflect the initiations in spirit and fulfill the hermetic maxim, “as above so below.” Now, the south gate is at the top and the north gate is at the bottom (see chart above). If you were to fold up both spheres through the middle, they would be congruent. The sequence of initiations in matter cycles back up. Now it is light below, in matter, ascending back to light above, in spirit.




The Initiation of the Man in Matter Is to Become
Sons and Daughters of God. The Work Is
Witnessing Unto Christ.



This first initiation is delivered through the office of the Man by Jesus (p. 202). It is the initiation of the Two Witnesses brought to the Messengers, Prophets and Christed Ones.

Here, the son of man becomes the Son or Daughter of God by sacrificing human personality and by balancing world karma (paying for the sins of the world.)

In the Office of the Man in Matter, the flame of power is anchored as truth, healing and God vision through the third eye chakra into the mental quadrant.

This initiation requires a conscious choice from Sons and Daughters of God, willing to speak the truth and to challenge embodied evil. They must witness to Christ within Jesus and within themselves before the fallen ones, and be persecuted for righteousnes sake, for sitting under their own vine and fig tree.

Sanat Kumara explains that this spiritual office is opposed by forces of evil described in the Book of Revelation as Serpent and his seed, the original liar and his lie, personified through false Christs and false prophets in church and state, who are liars, spoilers and false witnesses.



Prayer for Divine Sonship


In the name of God I AM THAT I AM and my own Holy Christ Self, Beloved Jesus, I call to you to help me to walk in your footsteps as a Son or Daughter of God. Grant me the courage to sacrifice my human personality, to be the Good Shepherd and to witness to the truth. Help me to endure unto the end of personal and planetary karma, that I may receive the crown of life. Through your emissary Archangel Michael, expose the truth. Rebuke the lie of Serpent and all tactics of divide and conquer, Gog and Magog, and spiritual compromise that attack the vision of the prophet Micah—each man under his own vine and fig tree. I now forsake the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for I have had enough rounds experimenting in time and space. I would climb the rungs of my tree of life and come home. This which I call forth for myself, I call forth for every lightbearer on this planet. Let it be done according to God’s Holy Will. Om. Amen






The Initiation of the Lion in Matter Is Baptism.
The Work Is Ministration.




The second initiation of the saints given by the Father to the children, and sons and daughters of God is baptism (p. 203). Baptism downloads the etheric blueprint of the mission of the saints. It physically delivers the fire of the Lion to those who would purify their motives and desires. Like Jesus, baptized by John in the river Jordan, we become vessels of the Lamb, instruments of the Christ consciousness.

Through the Office of the Lion in Matter, the flame of wisdom is anchored as ministration and service in the solar plexus chakra. The saints fulfill the initiations of the bride of Christ and minister to the body of God upon earth. They are the living church and have the white cube in their hearts. They follow His commandment, “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”

Sanat Kumara explains that this spiritual office is opposed by forces of evil described in the Book of Revelation as the Accuser of the Brethren, the laggards and betrayers, Abaddon, his fallen angels and the devils and beasts out of the bottomless pit that make war with the Lamb and his chosen and faithful.


Prayer for Baptism


In the name of God I AM THAT I AM, in the name of Jesus Christ, Beloved Lord Maitreya, baptize me, I pray, with the Fire of the Lion. I would be one with thee. I would serve and minister to others in the footsteps of my Lord and Savior. I would be the beloved Son or Daughter in whom you are well pleased. Through your emissary Archangel Chamuel, cast out the laggard consciousness of Abaddon and the accuser of the brethren from the body of God on Earth. Help me to champion the Lamb and his chosen and faithful as I bow to the Light of God ensconced in the hearts of my brothers and sisters. This which I call forth for myself, I call forth for every lightbearer on this planet. Let it be done according to God’s Holy Will. Om. Amen




The Initiation of the Calf in Matter is the Transfiguration. The Work is Community
Building and Outreach.


The third initiation is delivered through the Office of the Calf by Gautama Buddha (p.204). It is the initiation of the transfiguration described in the New Testament, “His face did shine as the sun and his garments became glistening, exceeding white; so as no fuller on earth can white them.” There is a cosmic interchange between spirit and matter whereby the lead of human consciousness is transmuted into the gold of the Spirit. This occurs through the action of the Holy Spirit known as the violet flame of freedom.

In the Office of the Calf in matter, divine love is anchored as forgiveness in the physical plane, through the seat of the soul chakra. It is an alchemy of the seventh ray.

The activities of the disciples on the west gate represent a worldwide movement in higher consciousness. This is the gate of the future where the great harvest will take place. Those who receive the initiations of the Calf walk with the Holy Spirit. They come into unity to build true community and brotherhood. Sealed by the love of the Holy Spirit, they bear the hatred of the carnal mind pitted against the circle of their oneness.

The initiates of the Calf intensify the flame of love. They are filled with the joy of the living Christ and share his intimacy with the Father, as Jesus did. Unto them is given the science of the spoken word, “that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” They serve all life and become good shepherds to the great multitude, who patiently and faithfully await their own deliverance.

Sanat Kumara explains that this spiritual office is opposed by forces of evil described in the Book of Revelation as the beasts out of the sea and out of the earth, the dragon who gave them their power, seat and great authority, the one named blasphemy and his number 666. The attack comes through archdeceivers who steal the abundance of the lightbearers, especially within the international banking system, communism supported by capitalism, and the creation of a one world government and economy.



Prayer for Transfiguration


In the name of God I AM THAT I AM, in the name of Jesus, Beloved Gautama Buddha, I call to thee for the transfiguration, the scarlet stain transmuted into thy essence white. Charge me with the fire of the Holy Spirit. Purge my carnal mind and deliver me. Send me as the Good Shepherd. Anoint me for greater service. Consume in me all that would resist true Brotherhood. Through your emissary Archangel Raphael, cast out all forces of evil that oppose the advent of the Community of the Holy Spirit and my place in it, through attacks on my supply and my rightful abundance as I work to fulfill my spiritual purpose. This which I call forth for myself, I call forth for every lightbearer on this planet.
Let it be done according to God’s Holy Will. Om. Amen.





The Initiations of the Flying Eagle in Matter are
the Crucifixion, the Resurrection and the Ascension. The Work is Integration and Oneness with God.



Through the Office of the Flying Eagle in Matter, the fires of purity crystallize into the flame of integration burning in the secret chamber of the heart (p. 206). The initiations of this South gate become the portal between heaven and earth, where the Woman clothed with the Sun and her chelas pass through the crucifixion, the resurrection, and the ascension.

These final initiations lead to permanent reunion with God, having, like Jesus, overcome the world and all that is less than God desire. The Mother Light and Kundalini fire become the vehicle for the ascension through the eighth ray of oneness with God.

The initiations of the eighth ray are difficult and sift the tares from the wheat in our own consciousness. When they come upon us, we are required to choose between integration and disintegration. All that is unreal within us must pass into the flame and we must give our all. As we withhold nothing from God, God withholds nothing from us and we become one.

Sanat Kumara explains that this spiritual office is opposed by forces of evil described in the book of Revelation as Jezebel and Babylon the Great, personified through the misuse of the sexual energies, child abuse, abortion, greed, materialism, murder, false gurus, black magic and witchcraft.



Prayer for Oneness

In the name of God I AM THAT I AM, in the name of Jesus Christ, O Beloved Sanat Kumara, thou Flying Eagle at Ascension’s gate, walk with me through the fourteen stations of the cross. Help me to shed all desires less than God’s desiring to be God within me. Accelerate the fires of ascension’s flame that I may fully integrate with my God Self. Through your emissary Archangel Gabriel, cast out all forces of evil that oppose my oneness with God and play out on this planet as misuse of sexual energies, child abuse, abortion, greed, materialism, murder, false gurus, black magic and witchcraft. This which I call forth for myself, I call forth for every lightbearer on this planet. Let it be done according to God’s Holy Will. Om. Amen.





The Initiations of Fohat


The Path of the Ruby Ray has eight initiations that pertain to the delivery of the Word of God through the Spirit of God (p. 276). These eight initiations are given by Jesus, Maitreya, Gautama Buddha and Sanat Kumara in a figure-eight flow between Spirit and Matter. By internalizing them, we are able to deliver "fohat," fire of the Word that has the power to convert, heal and save.

Passing these initiations, we become instruments of God, who is the Word, described in the West through the Gospel of John: “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.” In the East, this teaching is found in the Vedas: “In the beginning was Brahman (the Supreme God, the Father) with whom was the Word and the Word was verily the Supreme Brahman.”

We embody Vach, which in Sanskrit means "sound, voice, word, mystic sound (svara), essence of spirit of the divine creative activity, vehicle of divine thought of which the Word is the manifested expression.” We embody the “I AM HE” consciousness that Jesus demonstrated when the Pharisees asked him, “By what authority do you speak?”

The initiations of fohat on the four gates in Spirit are for the power of the Word, the wisdom of the Word, the love of the Word and the purity of the Word. The initiations of fohat on the four gates in Matter are for the science of the Word, the ministration of the Word, the alchemy of the Word and the integration of the Word.


Power of the Word



The first initiation is the power of the Word, given to us under the Office of the Man by Jesus. It accelerates our throat chakra (above) through preaching the gospel in obedience to God’s Will.

Here, you experience the interaction of the Father and the Son within your temple and you understand why Jesus said, “He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.” When you speak through the Power of the Word, you know it is not your human ego talking and you can say, like the prophets of old, “The mouth of the LORD hath spoken it!”

To prepare yourself to receive this initiation, you must surrender all gossip, calumny and proud boasting.



Wisdom of the Word



The second initiation is the wisdom of the Word, given to us under the Office of the Lion by Lord Maitreya. It accelerates our crown chakra (above).

The aspect of preaching that is focused through this initiation is the ability to reach souls, leading them away from unreality, materialism and idolatry. The light of Christ within the individual who receives the Word is quickened and a transfer of light and consciousness occurs. The role of the preacher is simply to ignite that interchange. This was demonstated by Jesus in the raising of Lazarus when he spoke the fiat, “Lazarus come forth.” Jesus released fohat that quickened Lazarus’ connection to his higher self, restored the flow of sacred fire into his heart and allowed him to return to life.

Those who fail this second initiation preach to boost an ego following and bind people to themselves instead of to God.



Love of the Word



The third initiation is the love of the Word, given to us under the Office of the Calf by Gautama Buddha. It accelerates our heart chakra (above) so we can exorcise evil spirits through love and the spoken word. It also pertains to discerning right from wrong and good from evil, using the wisdom of the heart. This initiation was demonstrated by Jesus when he cast out devils, asking them first for their name.

The book gives a spiritual formula for this work known as the Ritual of Exorcism. It is recommended that this prayer, invoked in the name I AM THAT I AM through the science of the spoken word, always be given by two or more people, following prayers of protection to Archangel Michael.



Purity of the Word



The fourth initiation is the purity of the Word, given to us under the Office of the Flying Eagle by Sanat Kumara. Here, we must exercise pure intent while giving the science of the spoken word, which accelerates our base-of-the-spine chakra (above). This raises the Mother Light, the Kundalini life force and ascension coil from the base-of-the-spine to the crown chakra, nourishing the energy centers of the body.

Through this initiation, the disciples of Christ intone the word in dynamic decrees and mantras, and feel the flow of the sacred fire rushing through their temples. They understand the supreme gift of speaking with new tongues as God's word crystallizes from Spirit to matter.





Science and Truth of the Word



The fifth initiation is the science and truth of the Word, given to us under the Office of the Man by Jesus. It is an initiation of truth and divine vision that accelerates the third eye chakra (above) and supports the mission of the two witnesses.

Also known as the “taking of serpents,” this initiation demands for us to witness unto Truth in order to swallow up the original lie of Serpent and all lies of fallen ones.

Taking up serpents by the tail is necessary to bring in the City Foursquare. Truth challenges the base of operation (tail) of the fallen ones. They are exposed for what they are and their venom is consumed by the sacred fire of God’s love.



Ministration and Service of the Word



The sixth initiation is for the ministration and service of the Word, given to us under the Office of the Lion by Lord Maitreya, and corresponds to the gift of healing. It accelerates the solar plexus chakra (above), “out of whose belly shall flow rivers of living water,” in support of the mission of the Saints.

This initiation can be described through the maxim, “Drink Me While I AM Drinking Thee.” Through devotion to God, one gives and receives the waters of the Word for emotional healing, purifying the desires of the body of God on earth.

The light in the temple increases through this mystical interchange and the disciple becomes less subject to harm thrown his way, as it is written, “If they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them.”



Alchemy of the Word



The seventh initiation is for the alchemy of the Word, given to us under the Office of the Calf by Gautama Buddha. It accelerates the seat of the soul chakra (above), in support of the mission of the Great Multitude.

This initiation involves giving dynamic decrees on behalf of the great multitude, specifically invoking the violet transmuting flame of the Holy Spirit so that the light of the Rudy Ray may flow through you.

It also involves using the science of the spoken word to stand, face, and conquer the dragon who persecutes the Woman bringing forth the Manchild, the Christ Consciousness within you and within the Great Multitude.



Integration of the Word


The eighth initiation is for the integration of the Word, given to us under the Office of the Flying Eagle by Sanat Kumara. It opens the secret chamber of the heart (above) in support of the mission of the woman and her children.

This initiation marks your integration with God through the eighth ray. It describes the “open door which no man can shut,” the nexus between heaven and earth through which the resurrection and ascension take place. In this sacred space, the soul and Christ self unite in the alchemical marriage. Here, the transition from Christhood to Buddhahood also occurs as the culmination of the eightfold path.

The path of integration is forged through patience and endurance, as we sincerely repent our misdeeds and manipulations of the Beloved, and mourn every moment of His absence. We must shun all ambition to receive the alchemical marriage before the time appointed by God. To achieve union with God takes tremendous determination and love, of which Jesus spoke when he admonished us to love God with all our heart, soul and mind.









Prayer to Become an Instrument of the Word



In the name of God I AM THAT I AM, in the name of my own Christ Self, I call to Beloved Lord Maitreya, Jesus, Gautama Buddha and Sanat Kumara to help me to become the instrument of God's Word. Help me to pass all initiations that would anchor the divine fohat within me and increase my usefulness to my Holy Christ Self and sponsoring master. Help me to surrender all gossip, calumny and proud boasting so I can preach the gospel in obedience to God’s Will. Help me to overcome the desire for an ego-following, so that I can truly reach souls and ignite that divine interchange with their Christ Self. Help me to discern right from wrong and to exorcise evil through love. Help me to speak with new tongues and pure intent so the Mother Light can rise within me. Help me to take up serpents, to witness unto truth and to expose the liar and his lie. Help me to stand, face and conquer the dragon, and become an instrument of violet flame healing. Grant me patience and endurance as I sincerely repent the misdeeds and manipulations of the past that have separated me from my Beloved. Help me overcome all ambition to receive the alchemical marriage before the appointed time and help me to replace human ambition with tremendous spiritual determination and love.This which I call forth for myself, I call forth for every lightbearer on this planet. Let it be done according to God’s Holy Will. Om. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment