Sunday, May 29, 2011

First Ray Personal Power Ideals!

The Integrated Ascended Master has enormous personal power and do not give his/her to other people or situations! And most importantly he/she uses his personal power only with unconditional love and spiritual and psychological wisdom as well!
 Self discipline is the continuous use of your personal power, will and self-mastery
 “Discipline is the mark of an intelligent being!” – Sai Baba. “To conquer self is greater than taking many cities!” – Aristotle. Without discipline you won’t make any progress on your Spiritual path.
 Discipline is the mark of discipleship. We each are disciples of Spirit. So if you are truly serious about your Spiritual path and Self and God Realization, be sure to discipline your mind, feelings, words and actions. 
 Self discipline is the continuous use of your personal power, will and self-mastery in service of Spirit…
The Integrated Ascended Maste is taking charge of every aspect of his/her life, turning the slave within into a master!
 Ask yourself: Are you the master of your mind or are you slave to your subconscious mind which is running your life into the ground? Are you the master of your emotions, are your emotions still like the sea of glass, or is your emotional body having you go up and down the emotional roller coaster and is your Ego taking you half of your life into the Hades like it happens with 99% of the people in this world?
 Are you the master of your physical body appetites or is your life dictated by the desires of your body? Are you a slave to food, sugar, drugs, alcohol, fear, lower self-thinking, only to name a few, or are you their master?
 And dear one, when you are not in your personal power you cannot forgive and you cannot love unconditionally! Then you can love only under conditions!
 As Edgar Cayce so wonderfully gave, “There is no force in the universe more powerful than your will or power.” Ponder on this!
 Personal Power and Becoming a Creative Cause Affirmations
 I am the power, the master, and the cause of my attitudes, feelings, emotions, and behavior.
 I am 100% powerful, loving, and balanced at all times.
 I am powerful, whole, and complete within myself.  I have preferences but not attachments.
 I am 100% powerful and decisive in everything I do.
 I have perfect mastery and control over all my energies in service of a loving spiritual purpose.
 I am the master and director of my life, and my subconscious mind is my friend and servant.
 I am a center of pure self-consciousness and will, with the ability to direct my energies wherever I would have them go.
 So let it be written. So let it be done.
 © 2011 www.IAMUniversity.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment